Pick up: Balloon flights in Cappadocia are very early in the morning.
Summer (April to October): 3:50 am to 5:20 am depending on your hotel location.
Winter (November to March): 5:30 am to 6.45 am depending on hotel location.
Tour end: Approximately 3.5 hours after pick up time.
How will you know your pick up time:
We will give you an estimated pick up at time of booking. Our crew will email your final pick up time one day before the flight, between 17.00 to 19.00 pm.
You will be picked up from your cave hotel/hostel and take you our launch site in the early morning.
While you have your open buffet breakfast which includes coffee/tea and snacks, we prepare the balloons on the ground. You will have an opportunity to watch and take photos. The preparations take just 15min.
- Our balloons begin to take off at around sunrise.
- They rise approximately 1000 feet to show you sunrise and extraordinary views of Cappadocia.
- Then they descend and float through the valleys, between fairy chimneys and caves which gives you excellent views to take pictures or videotape.
- The duration of this tour is approximately 1.30 hour
- The Deluxe tour uses a smaller capacity balloons. This deluxe tour is great for those seeking a more comfortable, intimate setting for their experience of a lifetime.
- Upon landing, we have a champagne toast service for you.
- At about 8 am, our minibuses will take you back to your hotel/hostel.
- Your entire balloon adventure lasts about 3 hours.
- Flight approx. 1.30 hours. Entire adventure lasts about 3 hours.
- We use a smaller as 10-14 person capacity balloons with The Deluxe tour.
- Transfers to / from your accommodation.
- Open buffet breakfast, coffee/tea and snacks before take off.
- All our passengers are insured up to 1.000.000 EUR.
- A commemorative flight certificate or a Medallion (either one that is available)