When: We have 2 flights around sunrise, first takes off before sunrise, second takes off 30 minutes after the first flight so just after the sunrise. The perfect time of the day to get some great snaps of the valleys and other balloons in the air. Sometimes, we might have to wait due weather conditions.
Season: Everyday, all year as weather permits
Tour time: 1 Hour on air, Total tour time: 2.5 to 3 hours
Summer (April to October): 4:00 am to 5:00 am depending on your hotel location.
Winter (November to March): 5:00 am to 6 am depending on hotel location.
How will you know your pick up time: We will give you an estimated pick up at time of booking. Our crew will email your final pick up time one day before the flight, between 17.00 to 19.00 pm.
- You will be picked up from your cave hotel/hostel and take you our launch site in the early morning.
- While you have your open buffet breakfast which includes coffee/tea and snacks, we prepare the balloons on the ground. You will have an opportunity to watch and take photos. The preparations take just 15min.
- Our balloons begin to take off at around sunrise.
- They rise approximately 1000 feet to show you sunrise and extraordinary views of Cappadocia.
- Then they descend and float through the valleys, between fairy chimneys and caves which gives you excellent views to take pictures or videotape.
- The duration of this tour is approximately 1 hour.
- The Standard tour uses a 24-28 person capacity balloons.
- Upon landing, we have a champagne toast service for you.
- At about 7 am, our minibuses will take you back to your hotel / hostel.
- Your entire balloon adventure lasts about 2 hours.
* Times may vary.
- Flight approx. 1 hour. Entire adventure lasts about 2 hours.
- We use 24-28 person capacity balloons with The Standard tour.
- Transfers to / from your accommodation.
- Snacks before take off.
- All our passengers are insured up to 1.000.000 EUR.
- A commemorative flight certificate or a Medallion (either one that is available)
|From||€ 150||per person|
|1 Apr 22||1 Sep 22||€ 170|
|1 Sep 22||1 Nov 22||€ 190|
|1 Nov 22||30 Dec 22||€ 110|
|30 Dec 22||1 Oct 23||€ 150|